ucforum  Index du Forum

ucforum
Le forum des UCF, un petit centre sur Football Masters qui deviendra grand !

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Leonard My FiftyYear Friendship With A Remarkable Man

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ucforum Index du Forum -> Jeux & Discussions -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
uthmyasmi
Invités

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil 2017 - 12:47    Sujet du message: Leonard My FiftyYear Friendship With A Remarkable Man Répondre en citant

Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man
by William Shatner
rating: 4.4 (303 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man
READ BOOK Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man

New York Times Bestseller
Goodreads Choice Award Winner

Leonard Nimoy and William Shatner first crossed paths as actors on the set of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. Little did they know that their next roles as Spock and Captain Kirk, in a new science fiction television series, would shape their lives in ways no one could have anticipated. In seventy-nine television episodes of Star Trek and six feature films, they grew to know each other more than most friends could ever imagine.

Over the course of half a century, Shatner and Nimoy saw each other through personal and professional highs and lows. In this powerfully emotional book, Shatner tells the story of a man who was his friend for five decades, recounting anecdotes and untold stories of their lives on and off set, as well as gathering stories from others who knew Nimoy well, to present a full picture of a rich life.

As much a biography of Nimoy as a story of their friendship, Leonard is a uniquely heartfelt book written by one legendary actor in celebration of another.

Details:
price: $11.79
bound:
publisher: Thomas Dunne Books; First Edition edition (February 16, 2016)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1250083311, 978-1250083319,
weight: 1.1 pounds (
filesize:

Leonard: My Fifty-Year Friendship with a Remarkable Man full version original acquire book look

2ffeafca65

He is also ...
William Shatner, Actor: Star TrekWilliam Shatner has notched up an impressive 50-plus years in front of the camera, most recently displaying comedic ...
Read More: Cp, Video, Reed-Botwright, Everett-Botwright, Kraft Dinner, Star Wars, Real Canadian Superstore, William Shatner, Autism, Naniamo Bc, ...
Infobox actor name = William Shatner caption = William Shatner, 2005 birthdate = birth date and age|1931|03|22 birthplace = Montreal, Quebec, Canada ...
William Shatner BIOGRAPHY NEWS GALLERY One of Canada's most prolific stars, William Shatner has enjoyed a career in front of the camera spanning five ...
Shatner was originally apprehensive about appearing on the show but a conversation with Billy West made it known that the entire cast and crew would ...
2016年1月19日 -  William Shatner WKBW Show Caption Hide Caption BUFFALO, N.YFrom driving race cars to flying in experimental aircraft; actor William Shatner has done it all...
What's this? Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users...
Visit Amazon.com's William Shatner Page and shop for all William Shatner books and other William Shatner related products (DVD, CDs, Apparel)
Art and Artists in ConnecticutHow to Draw PeopleColors by the Sea 2018: Fascinating Colors of Nature (Calvendo Nature)Bourges 2018: The Main City of Berry (Calvendo Places)Pieter+Lastman%3A+Sein+Leben+Und+Seine+Kunst%3A+Ein+Beitrag+Zur+Geschichte+Der+Holland.+Malerei+Im+XVI+%28German+Edition%29Right Hand Culture, for Violin, Viola, and Cello PlayersLinescape Coloring book: Art Crafts & Hobbies : Coloring Books for Grown-Ups : Animals (Volume 1)Papiers Peints Design - Structures, Motifs Et Modeles De Bricolage 2018: Designs De Papiers Peints - a Bat Les Murs Blancs (Calvendo Choses) (French Edition)Coloring Fun for Kids-Book #5Cravings: How I Conquered Food

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil 2017 - 12:47    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ucforum Index du Forum -> Jeux & Discussions -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation